- The northbound I-35 ramps at Hwy 70 are closed until July 19.The ramps at Hwy 7 in Pine City are open.
- The Hwy 70 bridge over I-35 has been demolished.
- Highway 70 traffic is being detoured to Highway 7 in Pine City through mid-July.
- Hwy 70 bridge: Closed from April 15 through July
- County Road 7 bridge: Will be closed from Monday, July 22 through October 2019.
- There will be a three week closure of the northbound and southbound I-35 ramps at County Road 7 for reconstruction. This will most likely occur in August or September of 2019.
- When the northboound ramps are closed, traffic will exit I-35 at Hwy 70, travel north on Hwy 61 into Pine City and then will be able to enter I-35 at the Hwy 11 ramps.
- When the southbound ramps are closed, traffic will exit I-35 at Hwy 11, travel south on Hwy 61 into Pine City and then will be able to enter I-35 at the Hwy 7 ramps.