Mark your calendars - The City of Little Falls will host a west side Highway 27 Ribbon Cutting Ceremony near the intersection of Hwy 27 and Lindbergh Drive at 11:30 a.m. Tuesday, Oct. 22. Hope you can join us!
Hwy 27 Detour
Road closed to all traffic between Paul Larson Memorial Dr and 15th St SW in Little Falls through late-October. Local detour uses Morrison CR 214 and Paul Larson Memorial Dr.
- Access is open to all businesses and residents north and south of Hwy 27. Use open side streets, business back or side entrances and sidewalks for access.
- Some cross streets will be open for north/south cross traffic
- Pine Grove Zoo - Access open, follow signs
- Pedestrians will encounter sidewalk closures with signed detours
- Both bridges are open over the Mississippi River--Hwy 10 and Hwy 27
- Truck detour uses Hwy 10 over the Mississippi River until the project is complete in late October.
- Detour map, PDF
Little Falls is open on the west side!
Access is maintained and open to businesses, schools, Pine Grove Park, residents and visitors north and south of closed areas on Hwy 27. Follow signs and expect changes.
All new lanes and sidewalks open east of the Mississippi River to Hwy 10 in Little Falls.