Note: During construction, most SB I-35W ramps close for several weeks at a time. No two consecutive ramps will be closed at the same time. I-35W ramps to/from I-694 and at the northern Hwy 10 interchange will remain open. All traffic impacts are tentative and weather dependent.
July 1 through November
- Rosegate beneath I-35W is closed
- Detour: Cleveland Ave., Co. Rd. B2 and Long Lake Rd. (PDF)
Spring/summer through November
- I-35W in both directions is reduced to three lanes between the northern Hwy 10 interchange and Mounds View Blvd.
- I-35W in both directions is reduced to two lanes between Co. Rd. C and Mounds View Blvd. (Co. Rd. 10)
- I-35W will have periodic lane closures in both directions between Hwy 36 in Roseville and Sunset Ave. in Lino Lakes. The closures may occur from 8 p.m. to 5 a.m.
5 a.m. Tue, July 16 through early August
- The SB I-35W ramps to/from Lexington Ave. are closed
- Lexington Ave. to SB I-35W ramp detour: SB Lexington Ave. to WB 95th Ave. to SB I-35W (PDF)
- SB I-35W to Lexington Ave. ramp detour: Continue SB on I-35W to EB 95th Ave. to NB I-35W to Lexington Ave. (PDF)
July 8 through Wed, July 31
- The ramp from SB I-35W to EB Hwy 10 is closed. This closure is part of a nearby project.
- EB I-694 detour: Continue on SB I-35W to EB I-694
- EB Hwy 10 detour: Exit at Co. Rd. H and use the Co. Rd. 10 ramp to reach EB Hwy 10
June through November
- The ramp from Co. Rd. C to SB I-35W is closed
- The ramp from SB I-35W to Co. Rd. I is closed
Local road restrictions
April through November
- The left-turn lane from SB Snelling Ave. (Hwy 51) to Hamline Ave. in Arden Hills is closed
Information about upcoming traffic impacts will be posted as details become available.