Wed, May 1 through fall 2019
- NB I-35W is reduced to a single lane between one mile south of the I-35W/I-35E split and I-35
April 22 through summer 2019
- Periodic lane closures on I-35 in both directions between Hwy 8 and the I-35W/I-35E split
- NB I-35 will be reduced to two lanes from 7 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- SB I-35 will be reduced to two lanes from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Periodic lane closures on I-35W/I-35E between I-35 and one mile south of the split
- NB I-35E will be reduced to one lane from 7 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- SB I-35W/I-35E will be reduced to one lane from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Details on upcoming traffic impacts will be provided as they become available.
Summer through fall 2019
- Long-term I-35 lane closures will continue between the I-35W/I-35E split and Hwy 97
- I-35W and I-35E may continue to be reduced to a single lane at times, just south of the split
Mid-July through mid-August
- The NB I-35 ramps to/from Hwy 97 are closed
- NB I-35 to Hwy 97 Ramp Closure Detour: NB I-35, then take the Broadway Ave. exit to SB I-35 to Hwy 97 (PDF)
- Hwy 97 to NB I-35 Ramp Closure Detour: EB Hwy 97 to NB Hwy 61 to WB Broadway Ave. to NB I-35 (PDF)