About this project
This project included resurfacing 21 miles of Hwy 30 from the intersection of Hwy 22 to the west limits of New Richland, replacement of two bridges (box culverts) over Boot Creek near New Richland, lining several culverts, adding lighting at county road intersections, upgrade guardrail as necessary and add aggregate to shoulders.
Summary of work
- Resurfacing 21 miles of Hwy 30
- Replacement of two bridges (box culverts) over Boot Creek
- Adding lighting at Waseca County Road 1, 11 and 28, and Blue Earth County Road 3
- Upgrade guardrail as necessary
- Add aggregate to shoulders